PROS - Property Registration Online System/ARRO-Annual Rent Registration Online
Owners and Managers should set up an account in order to:
- Update registration forms annually or as changes occur.
- Create new property registrations.
- Review and print a building's registration status and history.
- Register to be notified electronically when forms are accepted or rejected.
- Link to the Department of Finance to pay the property registration fee.
Note that a registration is not considered valid until both the fee is processed by the Department of Finance and the PROS registration is completed. It typically takes 2 to 4 weeks for both of these elements to be processed. Status of the registration can be checked through the PROS account at HPDONLINE
The Division of Housing and Community Renewal (DHCR) has an online Annual Rent Registration portal. Click here to go to the site. Owners, managers and authorized individuals (i.e. attorneys) may register buildings and apartments through this portal and can print:
-Annual Apartment Registration summary forms
-Annual Apartment Registration form for tenant
-Certified Rent Rolls and Owner Receipts