PROS - Property Registration Online System
Owners and Managers should set up an account in order to:
- Update registration forms annually or as changes occur.
- Create new property registrations.
- Review and print a building's registration status and history.
- Register to be notified electronically when forms are accepted or rejected.
- Link to the Department of Finance to pay the property registration fee.
Note that a registration is not considered valid until both the fee is processed by the Department of Finance and the PROS registration is completed. It typically takes 2 to 4 weeks for both of these elements to be processed. Status of the registration can be checked through the PROS account at HPDONLINE