Housing Court

Owning and operating a building in New York City will eventually lead you to the Housing Court where Non-payment Proceedings and Holdover Proceedings are handled.

Hardly a day goes by where we don’t have an attorney in Housing Court. Our presence and familiarity makes navigating what can be a daunting process much easier for our clients.

Contact Us

Fill out the contact form or call us at 212-736-0500 to schedule your consultation.

Leave Us a Message